Topic: Different Kind of Appointment

To all my believers, I have an appointment Nov. 19th, Monday, to see my daughter's
Psychic/Medium. Robin has been going to her for 20 years. She actually predicted my Cancer and told Robin I would be OK. She has done work for the Police Department, so this should be good and I will give a full report! I am so excited.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Different Kind of Appointment

Oooh interesting Lainy! Looking forward to hearing your report!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Lainy,

I am excited for you too!! Do you ever watch the Long Island Medium. I love that show. That lady is a riot!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, you and I like all the same TV shows. Yes, I watch her. I have wondered if she was for real, but for sure the people are that she reads. I just don't think the average person could act like they do, so natural. Usually her readings make me cry. When I called Karen today I told her I of course want to know a little of my future I am hoping Teddy also comes through. She said, "what ever happens happens". OMG, I can HARDLY WAIT". A month after we were married we came out to see Robin and that was when I met Karen, 17 years ago. I had a reading and before she started, all of a sudden the tears were streaming down her face. I said, oh my, is it that bad? She said, no I was crying for the life you have had but don't worry you have found your knight in shining armor. And I had.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That is so sweet, Lainy. I can't wait to hear what happens!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.