Topic: The Pack is Back

Guess what my 2 Buds, Percy and Gavin, guess who beat the Lions tonight? What? Say that loud and clear! Next week they beat the other animal, uh, the Bears!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: The Pack is Back

I'm on your side, Lainy. Got to love those Packers, especially that hunk of a man, Clay Matthews! Haha. Hope he gets better soon. My Brownies are doing better. Maybe one day they will be great. We never give up hope!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Yeah yeah yeah..........LOL! Get your digs in now whilst you can! Our Bears are getting old on the D.... but just remember what a wounded animal can do and be like! Looking forward to Sunday 6.00pm my time and it is being shown live here in the UK......

Go Bears!!!

Gotta love these Packers you say Pam??? I'll leave that to you, Lainy and Margaret! As to my thoughts on the Packers........LOL! wink

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

4 (edited by randigb Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:29:40)

Wow, there is some serious trash talking going on here!  smile  I don't dare weigh in since my Bills are artful at seizing defeat from the jaws of victory.  *sigh*

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Ha Randi! Yep, Lainy has thrown down the gauntlet to Percy and I, but do we run off and hide....no!!! We look forward to Sunday is what we do! smile

I hear your pain about your Bills. The presenter of the live show on Sunday nights here in the UK is a Bills fan. He is from your neck of the woods and is a Bills fan through and through. He has been presenting the show for many, many years here now and his pain is clearly seen by all us UK fans......

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

After losing to my Vikings this week, I think the Bears might be a little miffed! So the Pack has to watch out for that! Cheeseheads or Bears... Who do I want to lose more?  smile.  Go VIKES!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.