Topic: Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish my wonderful CC family a very Merry Christmas. I can't help but feel sad for all the precious loved ones we have lost this past year. May tomorrow be a day of happiness and also thinking back on wonderful memories of those that are now no longer with us. I also hope those that are really struggling with illness can feel how much they are loved. Bless all of you.

Love and hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and Lauren too.   

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Christmas blessings to you and yours, Pam!

Willow

Merry Christmas to you Pam and Lauren and your beautiful family! As Tiny Tim said "God bless us, every one!"
Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Dear Pam, Lauren and Family...and doggies...wishing you a wonderful Christmas and the best of days to come for the New Year.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Merry Christmas to you and Lauren as well! Hope you both are having a great day!

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Love to you, Lauren and your lovely family, Pam.

Hoping for good news soon xxx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Thank you all!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.