Topic: Leary Family

http://thecdr.blogspot.com/

Re: Leary Family

Hey!  Nice job!

Hey Barb, I love your blog.  Wish you were closer to NC for hugs.  You have such a great personality and I love your writing.  My husband Charlie, age 52 also diagnosed stage IV cc end of May this year.  It's tough going.  I guess I'm his cancer secretary like your sister Peggy.  He struggles with the same questions of how much chemo is too much, etc., etc.  He had chemoembolization 2 wks ago and this is the worst he's been.  Your test results from the 15th were good!  Love the reality picture! Take care.

Carol

Thanks Rick and Carol!  I never realized that blogging could be so therapeutic.  It has certainly curtailed the many many phone calls (how are you doing?)  I appreciate the thought but they get so tiring!  It's also helpful to keep the story straight, I just tell my friends to direct "curiosity seekers" to the blog!

carol58 wrote:

Hey Barb, I love your blog.  Wish you were closer to NC for hugs.  You have such a great personality and I love your writing.  My husband Charlie, age 52 also diagnosed stage IV cc end of May this year.  It's tough going.  I guess I'm his cancer secretary like your sister Peggy.  He struggles with the same questions of how much chemo is too much, etc., etc.  He had chemoembolization 2 wks ago and this is the worst he's been.  Your test results from the 15th were good!  Love the reality picture! Take care.

Carol

Carol, I've been reading your posts about your husband and I am so sorry you are both going through this.  Tell your husband I'm right in there with him, and I am going to give the same advice a fellow cancer sufferer gave to me.  Charlie, your ONLY job is to go through treatment, everything else is unimportant.  You need every ounce of energy you have to devote towards getting through your treatment, because your treatments are what is keeping you here.  My friend constantly tells me that it will be worse then it will be better, that is my mantra and it is true.  God bless and good luck, keep your chin up!

Hi Barb,

Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa