Topic: Lunch with lulu07!!

I had lunch with Nancy today after my scan! We hadn't met before. It was a long lunch... Over 2 hours of trading stories and hospital humor!
What a nice woman. Thanks for meeting me, Nancy!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Lunch with lulu07!!

Oh, I wish I could have been there too.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Kris, that is just great! I love it when 2 of our members can meet, its such an awesome feeling when we can get together. You definitely know then that you are not alone!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

So jealous, but happy that you were able to meet each other and enjoy a lunch full of stories and laughs!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi: do you ever get into NYC? Maybe we can meet up one day. Right now I am going in Monday and then again in 8 weeks from then. Not sure about how many times in March as my surgeon has a scan and appt set up for late March but that will be a whole day. When I see Dr. K it's only an hour or so. My appt with her is for 10:30, which means i get there and sit until about 11 before i see her. And "treatment" (glycerol in the pump) is scheduled for 1. Hopefully I get that done earlier but... I'd love to meet up with you one of these days!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris...Enjoyed our lunch yesterday! We did have lots to talk about....finding humor in all you have been through is a true gift! @Randi...come on down to NYC sometime and maybe all of us can get together....or maybe Lou and I will take a roadtrip one of these days....Kris again I want to let you know what a pleasure it was to meet you and I hope we can do it again...
Nancy