Re: Odd question that no doctors have an answer for

My uncle telephoned my mum yesterday evening - he had just been out and had managed to get the Brioschi - he had already arranged for it to be delivered here and it will be with us on Wednesday, which is amazingly quick.

That was so kind of them to go straight out and do that on the same day.  We are so grateful to them.

"Even Darkness is not dark for you, and the night is as clear as the day.... " RIP Dad, always loved.

WOW. Mags, got to love your family!!!! I just hope it works, girl! Crossing everything I own for luck! Remember give 1 dose and if it doesn't work in an hour give another. Will not hurt anything. Teddy took 2 in that first hour and that was it.  Also good for indegestion. Leave it to the Sicilians to know about indegestion!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks Lainy, we certainly do have a great family, we hadn't expected them to sort it out so quickly, but they really went out on a limb.  From what you say about Teddy, the Brioschi sounds great and hopefully my dad can get started on it tomorrow.

The italians do love their food, that's for sure!!!

"Even Darkness is not dark for you, and the night is as clear as the day.... " RIP Dad, always loved.

Thats great that you got the Brioschi sorted out, hope it gets here quick and does the job! Fingers crossed.

Thanks Marion for that info re surface and airmail. I used to sell records and CD's on Ebay and shipped about 20 items a week to customers in the US. That was in the early 2000's and they could be shipped then by either method. I guess things change with time and who wants to use surface mail now anyway!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.