Topic: Two years yesterday

I'm putting this here because I'm not really "discussing" anything...
It was 2 years ago yesterday that I had to start my journey. I went for an ultrasound and "something" was found. Two years ago today was my first of MANY CT Scans and other tests... I mostly remember praying that it was all a mistake and that I just had a "fatty liver"!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Two years yesterday

Kris, you are amazing! 2 years is nothing to sneeze at and should be discussed anytime anywhere! You have not only survived you give so much hope to others! I am looking forward to many more "discussions" with you. Love you super cycle girl!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris....I couldn't agree more with Lainy's statement.  You are are a super hero.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Boo for 2 years ago, but YAY that you are a survivor and doing so well. You are such a great person and dear friend! Love you!!!!

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

YAY 2 years...nothing to scoff at. You are an amazing survivor!!!  Congrats Kris.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Yes! Amazing and an inspiration, Kris! It is a milestone to celebrate and a time to reflect on all you've been through and how far you've come.

Willow

Yes! Amazing and an inspiration, Kris! It is a milestone to celebrate and a time to reflect on all you've been through and how far you've come.

Willow

Willow

Kris, your story gives me and my husband great hope.  When he finally got his diagnosis last month we were hoping for a good "year".  So many people on this site, including you, are showing us that "years" are possible now.

God bless you!

Jayne