Topic: Chinese langage CCF Brochures

Percy was instrumental in collaborating with translators and physicians in order to provide the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation with the Chinese translation of our Brochures. 

Here is a glimps:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/files … ochure.pdf

Please know that our brochues can be downloaded and printed (English, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese) by anyone, anytime. http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/newsletter.htm

Hugs to you, Percy.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Chinese langage CCF Brochures

Excellent! Many thanks to all, and thanks to Percy for all of his tireless work with the brochure, and everything else of course!

Thank you Percy!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Percy thank you so very much for all the work you did on the new Brochure, it was a mountain to climb and you conquered it. Guess we have to find you a new project!
You are such a valuable person to us, we have all learned so much from you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi, everyone,
I am just lucky enough to know the right people at the right time from my church as well as from  my high school .
Like all of us, everything we do  here are for the sake of the patients and caregivers now and in the future to come. I am just follow your footsteps who came before me. Thanks for the foresight of the people who set up this foundation.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Percy...you are a humble, kind and caring man and have made a difference in the world of many.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I second that!!!!
Willow

Willow

And I third that!!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.