Topic: going for my ct scan

I get my 2 yr post resection ct scan and blood work today.  Prayers are appreciated!

I had a lovely weekend at the coast.  My husband and I went there to get our mind off of the scan but as we were driving home I could feel the tension starting. I didn't sleep well last night and will be fortunate to sleep at all tonight.  You know how it goes.

I should get the results by Wednesday.

Take care everyone,

Susie

Re: going for my ct scan

Hi Susie,

You got it! Tons of positive vibes heading your way from me as well! And of course everything is crossed for the best possible results for you and I am looking forward to hearing about them in the good news section. Thats great that you and your husband had a good weekend at the coast. I know it is hard to do, but please try and relax between now and Wednesday.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Susie!
I hope everything goes well with the scan and the best possible results for you as well.  I will be thinking of you on Wed.

Jeeyoung

Dearest Susie, you know the drill, scanxiety today good scan coming up! Your trip to the coast was a great idea! I am sending you all my best juju, can't wait to hear. Oh, I want to give you a big hug as well {}{}!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi,Wallsm1,
A prayer has sent .
God bless

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Sending good vibes and prayers your way Susie! 

Hugs
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Susie....and a tidal wave of positive vibes is heading your way. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Susie,
Good thoughts only!! Good thoughts and positive thinking work!!
Prayers that your scans are clean!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.