Topic: Another PET down

I'm happy to report that my pet showed stable and no uptake again.
Dr. Javle wants me to keep doing the GTX and wait for a liver. We are going to start looking at centers that might have a shorter wait.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: Another PET down

That is fabulous news Tiffany!  I am so very happy for you.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Oh, Tiff, that is just great news. Let's hope it is sooner than later so we can all rest easier! You must be over the moon! YIPPEE, not to mention everything is still stable. How good it is!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news, Tiff. That GTX must be some good stuff!! I hope you get a liver soon.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

This is great news! Am so happy for you and your family

Praying for your liver

Great news!!  Thanks for sharing!

Susie

Tiff: awesome news!! I am so happy for you!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Brilliant news Tiff!!! And everything is crossed here for you in your search for a new center with a shorter wait.

Big celebratory hug for you!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Tiff.....incredible news.  Congratulations and fingers are crossed for a center to pop up real soon.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WONDERFUL!!! You are truly an inspiration, Tiffany!

Willow