Re: Survival...Please tell us your latest milestone

Hi, Randi, Girl! What am impressive resume you have! You just keep on keeping on! A true poster girl for beating Cancer no matter how rare or what kind! Awesome!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanx Lainy!  Can i add that I turn 60 on Saturday.  Hard to believe cause I feel a lot younger than that for sure, but that is what the calendar reads.  I have decided I don't believe in calendars smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Congrats on another year Randi.  Thanks for all the hope you give to others.  Have to agree.  I don't believe in calendars either.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Randi.....congrats not only once, but three times around and happy, happy Birthday to you.  Much to celebrate, dear Randi and I thank you for allowing us to share your joy
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congrats to you Randi on a few fronts, that is majorly kicking some cancer but!!

60??? No way!!

Congrats and happy birthday to you!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

my husband  Mike is celebrating the one year anniversary of his resection.  Cancer free one year and feeling great!

Debbie

Great news, Debbie.  Congratulations, Mike!

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences.    As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Congratulations-  SO happy for you and Mike!!!!!

Debbie and Mike....celebrating right along with you and a great story to share with others at our upcoming, annual conference.

See you there.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Julie, Catherine and Marion,

Thank you for your good wishes.  Mike and I are grateful for our many blessings, including  having this forum to guide and encourage us on this journey.  The caring and support you and the other members  of this board is so very much appreciated.

Hugs to all!

Debbie

P.S.  We are looking forward to seeing you and others at the conference - just a few weeks away!