Topic: I had forgotten all about this:

Too Funny:  After 3 months in Milwaukee where all the CC crap occurred, we hopped on Midwest Express to return to Phoenix. We sat in the back of the plane Teddy, me and his 2 tubes that were still draining his bile and surgical site.
We were 40 minutes outside of Phoenix when both tubes blew right out of his side. There happened to be a doctor sitting across from us and 2 nurses aboard. We stripped him, the doctor pulled the tubes out all the way, and we wrapped him in airline blankets.
My daughter picked up our bags, we took an ambulance to the hospital and for some reason she beat us to the front door.
Now, they are wheeling Teddy in and she is crying (she loves him) and she says, Oh Teddy! He props up on one arm and  says, "Yeah, well did you ever see the movie airplane?" We just roared. Hope you find it funny too amidst rocky times.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: I had forgotten all about this:

Lainy....This is one of the stories I have told many times as it is so funny.  So glad for your posting it again.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: I had forgotten all about this:

Lainy,

Great story. Thanks for sharing. We all need to see the humor along with all of the bad things that we all know are brought on by this disease.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.