Topic: "Favorite day..."

So happy to share our 19 year old son's Facebook post for today:

"Favorite day of the year b/c 2 years ago today Michael Lax & the rest of my family witnessed a miracle as Cholangiocarcinoma blew a 3-1 lead against my dad & he won a seemingly unwinnable  battle. Very fortunate. Damn Cancer"

We are forever grateful to Drs. Corvera and Kelley at UCSF , and to all of the members of this discussion board for sharing their experience and encouragement.  Together, we are making progress against this disease.  There is hope!

Debbie

Re: "Favorite day..."

Oh, Debbie, that is so beautiful and prompted "happy tears".  What a wonderful young man you have for a son! Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful post.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING

Wonderful post!!!!

Not a medical Professional-  just someone who got caught up in this lousy disease.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing. You are right, there is hope!

Debbie.....touching and heartfelt.  You raised a fine son.

Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for sharing.

DebNorCal which treatments are used?

“What does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

Thank you everyone for your kind words of support

did you get chemo ?

“What does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

Ali,  the rest of my message didn't make it to my post above.  Sorry about that.  My husband had 4 or 5 cycles of gem/cis chemo, then surgical resection, followed by SBRT
Radiation on the surgical margins.