Topic: 3 years since diagnosis
I was diagnosed with a 5 cm intrahepatic tumor (ICC) Jan 2014. Since then, I have had :
1. Feb 28th 2014, Resection clean 2.2 cm margins, no mets
2. Post surgery 6 rounds gem-cis
3. Dec 2015 Recurrence with surgery to remove new, 2.2 cm tumor along original resection line
4. July 2016 Recurrence with radio-frequency ablation to destroy 1.5 cm tumor.
5. November 2016, diagnosed with MDS...a result of the Gem-Cis chemo . Currently, median survival of MDS I have is 1-2 years.
The good news......scans today were clear....no evidence of ICC recurrence.