Topic: Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation visit to Thailand March 16 2017

A report on the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation's visit to Thailand!

Please have a look here -

http://cascap.info/main/index.php/easyb … -2017.html

Thanks to all who were there!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation visit to Thailand March 16 2017

Absolutely fantabulous!!  Thank you for posting, Gavin and a huge thanks you to all who attended. I just feel good things around the corner are coming!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yep, let's keep our fingers and everything else crossed Lainy for good things coming our way and lots of progress!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

2nd line, first picture:
back row, left to right:

Dr. Javle, MD, MD Anderson, The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Vice Chair, Clinical Science Advisory Board, Chair, The  International Cholangiocarcinoma  Research Network
next to him: Sue Aquisto, PhD, Chair, The Cholangiocarcinoma Nursing Advisory Board
next to her:  Prof. John Bridgwater, UK
lady in pink:  Stacie Lindsey, President and Founder, The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
to her right:  Mitesh Borad, MD, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, and Vice Chair of the International Cholangiocarcinoma Research Network (ICRN)
http://cholangiocarcinoma.org/internati … h-network/
next to Dr. Borad:
Sean Turbeville, PhD, my eldest son,  The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Board Member

Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER