Topic: Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

And to those of you who have lost their dad I know from my own experiences that this can be a tough day for you as well.

https://s16.postimg.org/z8kdbnfv5/CCF_Fathers_Day.jpg

Thanks to all the dads and hugs to everyone!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Happy Fathers Day!

Love and hugs back to you Gavin.  It is a hard day, but also a day to be thankful that I had such a wonderful Dad. I know you feel the same.

Thank you,
Catherine

Not a medical Professional-  just someone who got caught up in this lousy disease.

Thanks for this Gavin.  I lost my dad a month ago, so share you feelings.

Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Yes a tough day for us all but as you say Catherine, a day to be thankful as well.  Real sorry to hear about your dad too Darla.

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.