Topic: Hope Connections GI Summit July 15th

07/15
GI Cancer Patient Summit
Educational Program
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Presented by Hope Connections & The Ruesch Center for the Cure of Gastrointestinal Cancers

This program will be held at Conference Center at FASEB, 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814. Topics Include:

• Focused sessions on Colorectal, Pancreatic, Upper GI and Liver Cancers
• Topical sessions on Nutrition, Value of Exercise, Friends & Family, and Relaxation Techniques
• Special content on precision medicine, molecular profiling and how patients approach treatment decisions
• Optional open discussions on Young Adults with GI cancers and Intimacy & Cancer

Free event, but registration is required. Email info@hopeconnectionsforcancer.org with “Summit” in the subject line. Please note your preference of disease and topical sessions.

https://www.hopeconnectionsforcancer.or … summit-127

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Hope Connections GI Summit July 15th

9:00am – 9:30am
Registration & Light Breakfast

9:30am – 9:35am
Welcome

9:35am – 10:30am
Panel: How to Use Molecular Profiling as a Tool to Direct Your Cancer
Care

10:35am – 11:45am
Disease Specific Breakouts
Colorectal
Pancreatic
Gastric
Liver

11:45am – 12:30pm
Lunch & Optional Sessions
Facing GI Cancer as a Young Adult
Intimacy & Cancer

12:30pm – 1:30pm
Topical Breakouts
Nutrition
Value of Exercise
Talking with Friends & Family
Relaxation Techniques

1:35pm – 2:10pm
Panel: Immunotherapy in GI Cancers

2:10pm – 2:30pm
Closing Remarks

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.