Topic: Acne and chemo treatments

I know that acne is probably the least of our worries smile  but it's really been annoying to me.

After trying lots of different products, I finally found something that works:  Good old baking soda!

I'm using baking soda to gently exfoliate every morning and night.  After a week of this, my skin has greatly improved.  Most of the little bumps are gone, and my skin is nice and soft again.

Just my little beauty tip for the day!

Re: Acne and chemo treatments

Thats a great tip!  Do you use it dry or combined with little water?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I use it with water to gently scrub my face.  Sometimes I let it dry for about five minutes, then gently wash off with a wet washcloth.

Lisa...what a great tip.  Comments like yours are so beneficial to others struggling with remedies to counteract side effects. 
Thanks so much

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lindi Cream is a wonderful product, too. Gentle, yet clears the skin well.

Lisa, I am also going to try your tip.

We got everything here, including beauty tips, what more could you ask for? The winning Lotto numbers?

Patty

Lisa....baking soda update. I am now using it just because it makes my face feel better and my daughter who has 4 teens now put a box in each bathroom!
I think you started something here! Hope you are feeling good.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.