Topic: Congratulations, Marions

Good morning and congratulations on your appointment to the CC Board! They must be very wise for I believe they have picked a very knowledgeable and compassionate person! I feel very secure and comfortable with your answers to the Posts, you are an exceptional woman!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Congratulations, Marions

A humble thank you, Lainy.  It is you and everyone on this site who's life's I am privileged to be part of.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations Marion!  I thought you would have got appointed to vice president of nutritional /diet .   Ha!Ha!  Your amazinging and I have no doubt ,you will represent the Organization above and beyond all expectation.  I can smell your brain sizzling already.
Cheerio,
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Oh Jeff....I know what you are talking about: my nagging you about your diet.  Go ahead....greasy, drippy, subway sandwiches and whatever your heart desires.  Love you and you know it.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations Marion!  I'm very glad to know that you will be representing us...they couldn't have made a better choice!  I always feel your concern and caring so much in all of your posts.  Your dedication to this group is very clear.  I just wanted to second what Lainy and Jeff have said and to let you know your efforts have been and will continue to be much appreciated!

All the best!

Jean

6 (edited by marions Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:53:47)

Thank you for your kind comments.  I am hoping for the day that this cancer is diagnosed at a very early stage and a simple treatment will eradicate it.  That day will come. Until then we will fight and gain strengths as all of us are in this together.

Marion,
They couldn't have picked a better person - I'm so thrilled! You have been there to help everyone, no matter what their questions, to point them in the right direction and offer your sympathy, caring and knowledge. You are a gem!
-Joyce M

Joyce...I have been thinking of you so much and am so happy to hear from you.  Thank you.