Topic: CT scan today ..great news!

I had my scan today and thank God it was good news~my oncologist saw nothing abnormal and my bloodwork was normal as well!! hurray!!! It has been 19 months post diagnosis of cc with surgery/chemo and radiation and I just want everyone to know there is hope!  special prayers to Jeff and Peter   our heros....I got to give dr jenkins a big hug between surgeries!  I am off to bed to sleep peacefully b/c I did not sleep a wink last night.  Prayers for all our cc friends and family.   deb

Re: CT scan today ..great news!

deb.....what wonderful news and you are so very right it is the hope that keeps us going.  Have a good nights sleep and thank you for giving me one, also.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Deb,

Such good news. Thanks for sharing it with everyone here. I am so happy for you. We need more positive news like this on this site.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Yeah!   We now have a Miracle Woman!!!! Or we could call you Wonder Woman!  Thanks for the great news!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congrats on your great news! You must be so relieved - what an inspiring example you are! Now get some sleep!~
-Joyce M

It is SO wonderful to hear your good news...it is what gives us all hope!  I am so happy for you and your family.  Keep the good news coming! 

Jean

Good for you smile

thank you for those kind words.  I wish only the best to everyone and peace for us all. Keeping you all in my prayers...  :}

Deb, thanks for sharing your good news!  Good news is always welcome.

Happy, happy. Joy, joy. Good news is music to the soul. I am just smiling over your news. I cant wait till your next scan and more good news can hit the board.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Super - Duper Deb!  Your good to go.
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Great news Deb. What a relief it is for you to have such good care and surgery. Keeping the faith kid, you just proved it works.

Raye

I'm a passenger on planet Earth and God is driving.

It is so nice to let go of some of the fear if at least for a while. It is only normal to get a bit STRESSED and a little CRAZY before a scan. smile   This whole illness has taken such a toll on my 10 y/o son.  He is always afraid that 'mom' is going to die.  It truly breaks my heart to see this illness through the eyes of a my child.  I celebrate my 'normal scan' and the wonderful wishes from all of you.  Now I'd like to celebrate those who care about each one of us.  God Bless them all!  HAPPY HOLI-DAZE*