Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR CC FAMILY!

I thought how fortunate that we,
Live in this "Land of Liberty".
Where neighbors and friends from far and near,
May stop and chat, no doubts of fear.

Course we fret and fume with taxes high,
The dollar has shrunk till it nearly can buy,
Even one tenth of the good old days,
America is still a land of praise!

Freedom of speech - Freedom from fear,
Though times may be tough, are still practiced here.
The Passover Feast, the Easter Parade -
Freedom of Religion shall never fade.

From her mountains high - to the depths of her sea,
AMERICA, truly, the land of the FREE!
And so we pray on this Holiday,
Blessed are we to give thanks for today!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving........Lainy & Teddy Sardina

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR CC FAMILY!

What beautiful Thanksgiving thoughts, thank -you Marion.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

And thank, Lainy for sharing with us this great poem. 
Wishing for your dinner to make it to the table (recounting one of your posts where things ended up on the floor) and giving us a great laugh.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

OMG I can't get away with anything around here!!  I have 14 coming and its a good thing McDonalds is around the corner! Really, everything is going quite well. I will not lift the turkey! Teddy had his fiduciary implants and all went swimmingly!!!

5 (edited by marions Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:59:27)

In our house a repeat problem.....will everyone be here in time to cut the turkey?  And, every year I insist that the turkey will be cut when it is done. And, it never happens however, this year will be different then all others.  We will cut the turkey when it is ready!!!!. I will let you know.  I can't handle the turkey stress more then once per year.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER