Topic: The CC Foundation Tree

Thank you Rick, for keeping up with the seasons.  The tree makes me feel, cozy, and warm and brings the spirit of Christmas right to our site.
Thanks so much,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: The CC Foundation Tree

Agreed!  Rick - you are pure creative genius!!!  We bow in the presence of your greatness.

For those of you who cannot see the winterized tree, clear your cache and take a look.  Happy Holidays!

30-something caregiver

Rick,

I have to agree. It is great. I didn't see the sleigh at first. Great touch! Thanks for all of the great things you do for this site.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thanks Darla...I did not even see the sleigh until reading your post.  Just had to wait until it appeared.  Thanks for pointing it out.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks Darla too...hadn't seen the sleigh.  Just took a little watching!  Thanks Rick for such a fine job that is a joy to see!

Jean

Applause, applause, bravo, applause, applause!

Is there a competition for best cancer website?

Patty

If you look closely you can see the red nose of "you know who".

Rick, Rick, Rick!

We're not worthy.....we're not worthy....

This brought such a smile to my face when I logged on this morning!  What a lovely way to start the day!

Cherbourg

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Now I have to thank you, Marion, as I did not see Rudolph's nose until you pointed it out. Rick did an amazing job & if there is a contest, we win!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Love the tree! How festive!

Finally, I can see it!  Never heard of clearing my cache, but it sure felt good to do it and it worked!!  So pretty.

Carol

I couldn't get it at all then all of a sudden it must have made it to my block!
This is fabulous, Rick!!!  What a wonderful way to lift the spirit! You are a design God! Thank you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.