Topic: Kiltie, kiltie cauld bums

Marion

Here you are, just for you

http://www.kiltmen.com/

Before you ask; none of them is me; "cauld" is Scottish for cold; the age old question "is there anything worn under the kilt?  No, it's all still in fine working order."

Enjoy

Ron

Re: Kiltie, kiltie cauld bums

Ron,

Thanks so much for a much needed laugh and the enjoyment of a great website!

I went to school in Boone, NC and the Highland games are a big event at Grandfather's Mountain near there every year.

Cheers!
Cherbourg

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Ron....you are not the one ....second from left?  Thanks for the great link...it encompasses everything I have ever dared to ask. 
I did enjoy,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Ron,

You are hilarious. A friend of mine claims people don't wear anything interesting anymore so I think we need to promote kilts. We can combine our 2 causes, we might get more attention:

Cure Cholangio (And Wear Kilts!)

Patty

Wow! 2 great causes, promoting kilt wearing and research into CC. I'd wear the kilt and march for that, even if it did mean a "cauld bum". Just hope it wouldn't be windy that day...

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.