Topic: So Where is THe MIracle now for The Miracle Man????

I need to vent, thank you. Teddy went in for his Ureter stent change. Most of you know his cancer crimped the right ureter and he has to have a stent that needs to be changed like every 2 months. The Urologist informed me that he could barely get the new stent in as there is "something" on both sides of the inner ureter wall (very hard) that is almost blocking the stent from being put in. Some of this was there in October but there is a lot more now.  OK,So, I am thinking he had a PET Scan less than a month ago all was fine. LAB work is fine. What the heck could it be? Scar tissue? Inside the ureter? From where? Does it or cancer grow that fast? The urologist wants a scan and thought the radiologist could do it during the cyber knife next week. I decided to have the CK doctor call the Urologist. Waiting to hear from that call. Sorry, I am just feeling bummed out as this poor guy just can't seem to catch a break! I know, attitude. Well right now my attitude has up and left! I will be better tomorrow!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: So Where is THe MIracle now for The Miracle Man????

Lainy,

I hope you will be better tomorrow too. You always seem to have a good attitude & a good word for everyone. Sorry that you have hit this bump in the road. Hopefully you will hear something soon. I will be thinking of you & Teddy & hoping for the best. And remember, in your own words "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!" Try to make it work for you.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Oh Lainy....seems we are always encountering these bumps in the road.  Now, I remember you dropping a meal on the floor and yet, you still had a great dinner.  So glad that Teddy is on with the Cyberknife and the radiologist can take a good look at this annoying blockage.  Hang in there. 
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion:  OMG you are so right!!!!  You remember everything!
Thanks Darla and also to Heather who e mailed me. I feel better already!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.