Topic: Hi Jeff!!!

Does this old body good to see you on line!  Any time you come on for any reason at all gives us all a huge lift and brightens out day! Cyber hugs to you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Hi Jeff!!!

Hi Lainey!   Having a pretty good day.  Got Sister and brother in law coming to visit from Cary,North Carolina this weekend, well Friday through Monday. I like getting company.  You and Ted can come visit if you like, but I'm not going out to paint the town red or like my neighbhors, they just painted their house flourescent green with yellow trim.  I'm glad my wife and I don't plan on selling in the near future. Ha!  I had to laugh as he ask me what I thought?  I just replied pretty oriental.  When the sun shines bright it reflects on the other neighbors house green. Ha! Ha! He a great guy , blames it on his wife, says she pick color!
Cheerio,
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Hey Jeff!

Had to laugh when I saw that your sister and brother in law are from Cary.

Being a "native born" North Carolinian I'll share what Cary really stands for....

Are you ready???????????   

Containment
Area for
Relocated
Yankees

I'm only kidding.  I'm sure they got here just as fast as they could!

It's great to see you posting on the boards.  It really makes me smile. (Especially with all of the wedding planning left to do before the 20th of December).  The good news is that it appears that my Mom will be here for my daughter's special day.  God is so good!

Hugs to you and yours!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Ha! Ha! Full blooded yanks for sure. Both got job transfers from Maine.  Use to work for Hannaford Brothers years and years ago, but both have moved on to completely different careers. 
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Jeff! Jeff!

I have not been on this site for well over a month. How are you doing? I am anxious to swap Tarceva stories with you. I am posting a big update elsewhere on the site. I am doing great!

Violarob in Texas