Topic: Can U Top This Doctor Story??

AS most of you know Teddy has been seeing a Urologist since last May. His cancer had pushed his right ureter closed so the right kidney cannot function. He has to have a stint exchanged every 2 months until forever. This is about the doc's scheduling witch. For October she never scheduled T giving me one excuse after another. We finally got through that one. Last Tuesday he had it exchanged but not without another fight.  The doc tells her 2 months in advance and she does not do it. I call her with 2 weeks (after faxing T CK dates )to go until the doc wanted it and she says I can't get him in as the doctor is busy! I tell her you had 2 months and  he can't go in while undergoing Cyber Knife and we would have to wait until January which could cause an infection to set in and she says, "you are not his only patient!" I blew! I really blew. Talked to another gal in the office and he was scheduled in an hour! I told doc this story and he said, Oh, no not another one. There have been other complaints". Long story short he has asked us to find another urologist. My thinking is he is newly divorced about 53, and is not thinking with his brain! After his office sends files to the new Urologist I will write a review on him and his office on the Internet!  Too bad, but I now feel its time someone else may have a better solution to T problem! Well, kiddies, Cyber Knife starts tomorrow!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

2 (edited by JeffG Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:07:02)

Re: Can U Top This Doctor Story??

Hi Lainy.... Thumbs up for tedddy tomorrow! And Best of luck with finding anither urologist real quick.   Popped another rib last night.  Got me ace bandaged today.  Had to use lquid dialuad to get all under control pain wise.  Nurse ran finger up center of my sternum and found the one that let go.  It let go in the rear and you could feel it on the front where it had slid over about a 1/8 of and inch out of alignment. I started playing with it and the nurse, spanked me and told me to stop playing with it. Not realy, but she did say it was probally a not a good Idea.  They brought me a bigger bottle of the lquid Dialuad , I guess they may know some I don't.  Maybe more rib to pop in the future, who Knows?  Wish Ted the best with cyber knife.  I've been reading up on it and it's quite a pice of technology even allows for breathing movement to protect good cells.
God Bless,
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

EEWW!  JEFF!  Playing with your ribs???? Allowing the nurse to spank you?  Mmmmm  Hope you can keep those pains down, kid! We are very excited about CK tomorrow. I will let all know how Teddy takes it as to side effects. I will be driving as he has to take Zofren before. Anytime I see you post is a good time for me! I think I will tell Santa to send you a bottle of crazy glue, sounds like you need it! Stay strong, we are always thinking of you!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy......thinking of Teddy and you.  Good luck with the Cyberknife treatment, tomorrow.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Best thoughts your way for Teddy's cyberknife. How big is your town? I know in my smallish town, that if you let the gossip fly in the church or country club it gets around good. I would love to see your old doctors reaction then!

Jeff, stop playing with your ribs! Were you the type that also picked your scabs and popped your zits? Fingers off!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Hi Kris.  Phoenix is almost 6 million people. I have decided that after we switch doctors, I will write a review under our "old" doctors name on the internet. Doesn't get any better than that and I thank you for your comments. This has really lowered the ladder I placed doctors on. Although all our other doctors are the greatest. Hope you are doing good!!!

Hi Kris, No zits kid ,but i did pull off the big scabs to try and make the wound heal quicker but ,never did work.  How are you feeling now?
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)