Topic: Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers

Hi all,

Thought I would post this now because with all I have left to do, I probably won't be able to speak or write in complete sentences by Saturday!

Just wanted you to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as we make the final plans for my daughter's wedding on Saturday.  I thank God that my Mom will be at her granddaughter's wedding which was the main reason we moved the wedding up a year.  I saw Mom yesterday in Greensboro and watched her try on her dress.   She was as beautiful to me as my daughter the bride.  Talk about a bittersweet time in my life.  On top of everything else, the groom now has his "window" of deployment and will be heading back to the big "sandbox" in Iraq in January. 

Know that as always all of you and yours are in my daily thoughts and prayers.  God is good!

Lots of hugs to all of you that keep me going!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Re: Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers

Pam,
Have a wonderful time at the wedding!!! Please tell me all about it. I love weddings and infact each time I hear about one, I think I need to have another one.

Best of luck to yor family on the big day.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Pam, how wonderful that the big day is almost here and all will be there to see it!!!  A SPECIAL THAN-YOU to your new son-in-law for protecting us all and our country. May you all be very blessed with with the wedding, and a quick return of the groom!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

C herbourg, God Bless you and your family. 

Prayers for you,
Sophie

Oh, Pam...count me among the many who are so happy for you and your family.  I will think of you all on Saturday and send along best wishes and joy on this wonderful day!

Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

Pam,

Enjoy the wedding. I am sure it will be a wonderful, memorable day.  I will be thinking of you on Saturday.

Love,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Pam, have fun and enjoy every minute.  I know you will.  How wonderful for you all to be together!

Carol