Topic: We Have A Graduate

After the Cyber Knife today the doctor informed us that Teddy graduated and gave him a Graduation Certificate. We only had 3 days of CK as the doctor upped the dosages thinking Teddy could handle it and he did!!!  WE ARE DONE!
Now we will be called when its time for a Scan and thats it. He has not as yet had any side effects but could get tired yet. YEAH for CK!!!!!! Out Damn Spot!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: We Have A Graduate

Congratulations to both of you. Hoping there will be no side effects & that the scan will look good!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Alright!!! I am soooo happy for the both of you! Lots to be joyful and thankful for this holiday season...what an incredible blessing!!!  Way to fight the fight!

Love and smiles,
Heather

Lainy - That is so encouraging! You went to Mayo (Rochester, MN) for it correct? I have my consultation with the medical oncologists here tomorrow and I'm hoping they see me as treatable with CyberKnife.

Continued wishes for good luck

John

Has Teddy already been given the nickname "The Champ?" If not, it fits!

Patty

Lainy

That's great news!!!  It is amazing how well people do with the Cyberknife and how few side effects there are.  Hope to hear only continuing good news about Teddy aka "Miracle Man" and now "The Champ"!!!!

John

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping good news will be coming your way as well.  Please let us know.

Jean

I like good news.... no... GREAT NEWS..

Thank you all for your wonderful congratulations!
John, we live in Phoenix and all this has taken place at St. Joseph Hospital, well
actually with a Dr. John Kresl whose office is at the hospital. He is very cutting edge (no pun) and so far the only side effect has been a little tiredness, nothing like radiation was. Of course we realize this could come. But to think that in 3 days this monster was shot dead!!!! They will call us with a follow up date for the next PET Scan. Good luck, this is absolutely the way to go!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy,
   Such great news - add me to the "happy for you" group! That cyberknife sounds like such a good thing. I hope You and Teddy have a great holiday.

Joyce c

Lainy and Teddy.....so glad that everything went as well and quickly as anyone one could hope for.  What a success story  Teddy is.  Keep it coming. Wishing for the best Holiday for you and your family.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Oh Lainy and Teddy, you must be so excited and thrilled.  How wonderful for you!  I'm praying Teddy's side effects will be minimal or even better than that..none.  A big congratulations, Teddy.

Sophie

Yay!  Good news!

Hooray!!!   I'm so happy for you both.

Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

Lainy and Ted......... So happy to hear the "CK" incinerated that spot.  Happy Holidays to you both!
God Bless,
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)