Topic: A New Year's Prayer to you

A New Year

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: A New Year's Prayer to you

Lainy,

What a beautiful sentiment this poem expresses. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Joyce C.

Hi Lainy and Ted.....Wonderful poem; how I can relate as the New Year comes upon us.  Hoping all is well in Arizona.
Bless you,
Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Hello Jeff!!!!!   We are so happy that you had a good Christmas!!!!!!!!!! One prayer was answered!  Now lets aim for New Years!!!  We are doing fine. Teddy went through the CK and only got tired. Not even as bad as the radiation tired. Next step is ONC Jan 9th and the new Urologist Jan 15th.  We are breathing easier now even though we know surprises lie around the corner. We have to take advantage of the here and now! So good, our friend, to see you on line!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Lainy,  New Years Eve will be some what comfortable and quiet, unless Valerie has made some secret plans for the Grand Children.  Ha! You just never know with her?  Well I bought on line a special made rib/sternum support vest today.  Nothing like the ace bandage that slips and rolls.  Well I hope so any how.  It is measured to fit, padded/velcro, not one of those twenty foot things that get you dizzy buy the time you get wrapped Ha!
Hope all goes well at the urologist on the 9th.
Cherrios ,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)