Topic: My Grandfather

My Grandfather, Kenneth Civis, passed away at 3:30 this morning of bile duct cancer.  He was 76 years old.  He left us very peacefully.

Re: My Grandfather

Krysta,

I am so sorry for your loss, but gratefully that he passed peacefully. Know that you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers at this sad time in your lives.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

We are so sorry to hear of your loss and know that the many fond memories you have of your Grandfather will live in  your heart forever. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Krysta-
I am so sorry for your loss. My grandmother passed the same day at 5:25AM from bile duct cancer also.

Hang in there and know that it does get easier.

Tonia

Dear Krysta,

I am so sorry to learn of the loss of your grandfather.  Grandparents are so special to us.  Please accept my heartfelt condolences, and may God Bless your family and ease your pain.

Prayers for you,
Sophie

Dear Krysta....we are sharing with you the sorrow you are experiencing.  We are a family of a different sort nevertheless, we are here for each other at every stage of the illness, and beyond. 
My deepest sympathy to you and your family,
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER