Topic: Happy New Year

Hi y'all!
It's been a while since I dropped in. As some of you may remember, I lost my Mum to CC about 20 months ago, April 2007. This forum was a lifeline to me during Mum's illness, and in the aftermath of grief.
I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy New Year! I am so glad to see how this forum has grown, and so glad to see some of you are still alive and KICKING!!
I just wanted to let you all know that whilst I rarely drop by now, I still think of you all, and wish you all well, patients and families alike. This board is such a kind and human place, so full of love, it is a treasure.
I wish all of you the very very best for 2009, and want you to know that my heart is still with you all, and even if I am not visiting much, I shall never ever forget the kindness and friendship I experienced through this forum.
Huge HUGE hugs and soppy kisses to you all!
Kate G
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Happy New Year

Hi Kate....Happy New Year to you as well!!!  It is so amazing that I just a few moments ago was wondering how you were getting on.  I would just like to say dito right back to everything you mentioned.  Yes the site has grown .  I can't keep up anymore.  I just found out that we have had CC braclets for a while and I've been waiting  to see them. Walla, some one was talking about them the other day.  That's just an example how quickly this site is growing.  One thing that has not changed is the pouring out of love and support for one another.  Wish you and your family the best in 2009!
Cheerios,
JeffG.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Re: Happy New Year

Hello Kate...I am so happy to hear from you, also.  Although, life continues on what is in our heart stays forever.  We are connected in a very special way.   A happy and healthy New Year to you also.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER