Topic: Our JeffG has a Birthday

Pssssssss

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Our JeffG has a Birthday

The BEST day of the YEAR!  Happy Birthday, Jeff. All our good wishes and Love....Lainy and Teddy

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Best Wishes,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Jeff,
   Have a GREAT day!! Eat lots of cake and ice cream!!! MY Mom's 80th birthday is tomorrow(she's a 23 year colon cancer survivor) and Tom's is Tues. January is a special month!! Happy, Happy Birthday!!   Mary

Jeff,  Wishing you a Happy, Happy Birthday!  Lots of love, prayers and happy thoughts comin' your way!

Heather and Lee

Hi Jeff,

Happy birthday to you!! I so hope that you have a good day, you deserve it so much and I hope you will enjoy this very special day.

All the very very best to you. Good wishes and good thoughts to you and your family.

Cheers

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

big_smile  Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Jeff..Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!   cyber singing certainly sounds better than my real singing.  Jeff sending you only the very best wishes to an amazing man!  Thanks for being you!!!!!!  big_smile  hugs, deb

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Jeff.

Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

9 (edited by JeffG Wed, 07 Jan 2009 23:51:17)

Thank You Marion and everyone else!  I had a nice birthday.  I watched the PatrickSwayze interview with Barbara Walters also tonight.  I must say he is was an inspiration for me!   Marion no spanks or a pinch to grow an inch! Ha! Your turn is next.  Thanks again all! Feel only one day older..nighty nite and don't let the bed bugs bite.  Charlie ,I pray your itching Goes away, Put your mind over matter in high gear my friend and I'll do the same. Look deep into your mind and say it's gone,trance yourself to feel good. Start at the top and work your way down neck ,arms,chest, back,legs,and feet, you just might be asleep before you know it. Think of things wonderful other than sheep. Best massage in the world with aloe vera will work for starters , put yourelsf incontrol for about 30 minutes.
God Bless,
jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Jeff

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Jeff...probably past bedtime where you are!  I do hope it was a VERY good day!!  I just finished watching the Patrick Swayze interview too...it was inspirational and very moving.  Was so glad I watched it.  I thought of you while I was watching it and then saw that you had seen it as well.  I wanted you to know that YOU are such an inspiration too, for so many here!  Wishing all the best to you!

Jean

Jeff,
Wishing you many, many happy returns.  Happy Birthday!
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Still 29, right?
Joyce M

Happy Birthday Jeff.  It's so odd to see that you are in Kansas.  So are we.  I hope you had a great birthday.

Happy Birthday Jeff. It's always wonderful to have one more.

G

Jeff -a very sincere wish for a happy birthday to you ( make it last a few days, you deserve it). You have touched and helped so many of us for such a long time, please know that  many of us are grateful for your inspirational words, and watching Patrick Swayze last nite made me think of you -and my sweet Tom -who like you, fought as hard as possible- and you are still winning the fight. Thank you for giving many of us hope and sound advice for so long, and I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. I have been off this site for some time and thought of your courage -so came back on tonite to see how so many of us in the CC family have been faring...hang in there.