Topic: Prayer request

My new son-in-law left this morning at 3:00am to deploy to Iraq for the second time.  My daughter and his wedding was on December 20th 2008.  This is the second time he's deployed since they've been together so they do at least know what to expect. 

Please keep them, us (her Mom and Dad and family) and especially his Mom and Dad and family in your thoughts and prayers as we make this transition once again.

I know my daughter will have lots to keep her busy (She's a senior in college) and we will ALL be busy when their military housing comes available in two weeks moving her into their first home!

Please pray for all of those who keep us safe and this country safe.

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Re: Prayer request

Dear Pam, our prayers go out to your family and all the other's helping to keep us safe! So happy your mom was able to attend the wedding what a day to remember. Stay strong for the troops and we will be thinking and praying for your son-in-law.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Pam,
   My prayers are with your son-in-law and entire family. My son just returned from his second year + tour in Iraq. Everyone came home safely without incident . I hope the same for your son-in-law. It's great to get them home and to have one less worry!! Take care, Mary

Pam, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  My step-son will return this month for surgery on his shoulder.  Since being in Iraq he has a new baby boy - he can't wait to get home to hold him.  Thanks to all our service men and women who keep up safe every day!

Pam,

My thougts & prayers will be with you & your family too.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Pam, we will say a very special prayer for you and your family tonite! God's blessings and love to you and your loved one's!

Heather

Pam, count me in. also. 
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Cherbourg,

It must be very hard to part ways so soon after marrying, their sacrifice is great, I pray he and all those serving "over there" will come home safely.

Patty

Pam,

Your son-in-law is definitely on my prayer list, as is everyone on this site. My son returned from his 6th tour of Iraq/Afghanistan last June and it looks like he may actually get to stay home for a few more months.  He is 28, has 4 young daughters and is a Green Beret (he has received two purple hearts) and has been over there for at least 6 months out of the year for the past 5 years.  Every time he leaves breaks my heart, but every time he comes home overflows it.  He has many people praying for him.  I don't know if you will be able to talk to him, our communication was very iffy at best, but he will know you are thinking about him. My son tells me that is the best thing in the world when you are there...other than being home, of course!

Take care,
Sue

Today is a new day. Congratulations, you are already a survivor!

Just an update:

Thanks so much for the warm wishes and verbal hugs.  I read them to my daughter this morning. 

James called from Germany last night around 7 pm and then from Al Asad, Iraq this morning at 5:00 am.  So he is there safe and sound.

Fortunately he is in a job where he can call and email lots! 

Keep us in your prayers!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Pam, thanks for sharing this news...and please, keep us up- to date- about James.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER