Topic: Those who touch our life

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. - Anonymous

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Those who touch our life

So true, Marion, especially on this Board!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I like that - a footprint on our heart's  - such a wonderful definition of love, isn't it?

Joyce C

Thanks for the great quote Marion. I needed that. Lately I have felt like God has been stomping on my heart & soul! smile After reading that quote I can turn that around and know that there are many comforting footprints on my heart. Yes, Joyce, it is a wonderful definition of love, isn't it?

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.