Topic: Jerry D.

Jerry Daniels, diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma in March of 2001, died Jan. 2, 2009. 
Posted by his wife, Nancy

Re: Jerry D.

Dear Nancy....I am so sorry to hear of Jerry's passing.    Never would I tire of his enthusiasm talking about his Studebakers, and I always looked forward to his detailed reporting of his treatments and his generous way of sharing information with all.  His humour was infectious.  Jerry will be greatly missed by all.
Many hugs coming your way,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Nancy,
My deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones. What a fighter Jerry was, for 8 years! I hope your memories and love comfort you in this tough time.
Joyce M

Dear Nancy,
  I'm very sorry to hear of Jerry's passing. I have been wondering lately how he was doing since I had not read a post for a long time. He was a true fighter and was blessed to have had 8 years and a wonderful supportive family. We will miss him! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Mary

Dear Nancy,

I would like to add my sympathy & support to the others. Remember he will always be with you in your heart. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thank you all for your kind words.  Nancy

Nancy,
I am so sorry for your loss. Jerry will be missed by many, many people.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Nancy,   So sorry for your loss of Jerry. May God give you Strenght during this trying times.
God Bless,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Nancy,

So sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Blessings

Carolyn

Dear Nancy

I was so sorry to learn of Jerry's passing.  He was one of the first to contact me when I joined this site and I was always so impressed with his zest for life and positive attitude.  It was wonderful that he had such a love for his cars, matched only by his obvious love for his family.  Several times we corresponded about his trips, and particularly his visit to the UK.  I will miss him.

Kindest regards

Ron

So long fellow Cheese head. 

Many thanks to Jerry for his