Topic: Letters Update

Letters all set for a trip now to Barbara Walters. Will send out registered tomorrow. Of course, the minute she calls I will let you all know!!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Letters Update

You go girl!  You are the best! Thank you! And you know my heart means that!

Love,
Heather

Lainy,
Let's hope she is more receptive than Oprah.  I give you alot of credit for your persistance.
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

Thanks for your perseverance Lainy. We'll be waiting patiently to hear what she has to say! smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you and us!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Hi Lainy,

Thank you so very much for all the time and effort you have put in with this. Surely someone out there will listen to all our voices!

Thank you so much once again, and I, like Cherbourg, am keeping everything crossed!

Cheers

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.