Topic: My VERY naughty kitty

I think my kitties went into a big funk while I was in the hospital and Hans spent most of his time there with me. I have to share because it is too funny...
Our new little boy started doing his number 2's on the bathroom floor in front of the litter box. My poor dad who gags at all things pooh related picked up 4 presents in one day.

And Monkey's most naughty behavior, he pawed off 3 keys off my husbands laptop and then tried to get a fourth one while my dad was online. I dont think Hans finds it as funny as I do.

Normalcy has returned to catland now that everyone is home and poops are all in their proper place. Life is good.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: My VERY naughty kitty

Kris....hm....genetic disposition...does it carry over to cats?  Sounds like Kris a la Monkey. Strong willed, full of fire, with a heart of gold. 
Hugs to you,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: My VERY naughty kitty

Funny how cats have a not so subtle way of making us know that they are mad at us. 

I'm glad that you are home with your kitties.  My kitties say "hi!" to your kitties and are telling them to take good care of you!