26 (edited by marions Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:58:39)

Re: Cholangiocarcinoma

singlemomma....welcome to the site.  I am so sorry to hear about your grandma.  I will gladly mail to you a few bracelets (I am down to my last few) so please, e-mail me by using the E-mail in the left box. 
My best wishes to your grandma,
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Angela. 

Rick can probably respond best to this as he has been working with the company to get the bracelets.  They should be here anytime.  As soon as we get the shipment we'll let you know.

Stacie

marion...i got the braclets today thank you soooo much!!

Glad that you have received them.  Presently, I don't have any more to send  which is just fine as the new ones should be arriving soon.  I am sure for Rick or Stacie to be announcing it.  My bracelet although, in dire need of replacement is very much part of me and I am also looking forward to replacing it.
Hugs to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Have the new bracelets come in yet?