Topic: My wife is 100% cured of CC that once consumed over 75% of her liver.

My wife Cindy was diagnosed in March of 2007 with a massive bile duct cancer that consumed over 75% of her liver.  Her tumor marker in March was 37,000, the largest number ever recorded.  Today she is 100% CC free.  Her last blood test recorded her tumor marker at 19, well with in the normal range of 0-40.  Tell every to watch Cindy's miraculous story at www.curedoflivercancer.com and www.cindysmiracle.com.

God bless,
Neill Russell

Re: My wife is 100% cured of CC that once consumed over 75% of her liver.

Neill and Cindy -

Congratulations and God Bless You always!  It is always wonderful to hear such positive news.
May God continue to bless your lives.

Joni

Please explain how this treatment works? God bless Cindy and the miricle that surrounds her

Just one person with good news about this terrible cancer makes me smile the whole way down to my liver!  Than you for the positive information.  -ljg

can you pls tell me which treatment was going on?

It appears that God has truly blessed your two lives.  I also do have questions..... what treatment(s), if any, did your wife go through?  Was there any medical or wholelistic regimen that she followed other than your strong faith in God healing her?  Quite a lot of us have a great faith in God and His healing powers, but still suffer with this cancer.  Sometimes it is God using those around us to heal us too, by making his medical advances available to us to use.  I'm sure many would be interested in hearing your complete story.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

I would like to point out that the orginal posting is dated October 2007.  You might want to send an e-mail to Neill, as we have not had any further communication with him.
Best to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marions,

I took your advice and sent an e-mail to Neill, but it came back saying that the host yahoo could not be found.  That tells me the e-mail address is no longer valid.

Thanks, for your suggestion.
Theresa