Topic: Nux Vomica

Has anybody used this Natural supplement which I got from a naturapath for my dad who has CC?
  It is called Nux Vomica

Michelle

"My dad, Tony, passed away on 4 October 2010, after a 19 month battle with CC"   - I carry you in my heart, Dad, forever.

Re: Nux Vomica

I did not get any results with the Search Function on Nux Vomica.  Does it have another name?  Can you tell us a bit more about it?
Thanks
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion

Go to the www.internethealthlibrary.com,

supposed to improve liver function.

Michelle

"My dad, Tony, passed away on 4 October 2010, after a 19 month battle with CC"   - I carry you in my heart, Dad, forever.

Nux Vomica is a homeopathic medicine.  Homeopathics are an interesting branch of alternative medicine and are supposed to work more on an energetic level and tend to be prescribed according to symptom pictures that individuals experience.

I personally have had no luck whatsoever with homepathics, so I am rather skeptical, but they are completely harmless.  Either you get a dramatic relief of symptoms from them or nothing happens at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy

O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless not my will but thine be done.  Matt 26:39