Topic: Second clean set of scans....

Well I am at CTCA in Zion, and just got the results of my PET & CT Scans and bloodwork,,,, My blood work continues to be normal, CA19-9 continues at 17 and all scans are "unremarkable" and are "normal"... "biliary ducts show no dilatation".. I began treatment at CTCA in Oct. 08 after being diagnosed at another hospital in April 08... I have had, counting this one "for good measure," seven rounds of fractionated Chemo.... Day one I get Gemzar and Trevatere (sp) Day Two I get Gemzar and Oxiplatin and on Day Three I get Oxiplatin.. Then repeat treatment in 21 days... Well for now I am "clean" and show "no evidence of cancer" and I will take that for now.. I now go to quarterly check ups... So that is my good news and I hope and Pray others will take hope, that there IS HOPE ..

God bless,
Terry

If looking foward brings you fear... and looking back brings you pain.... Look beside you and HE will always be there...

Re: Second clean set of scans....

Yea!  Terrific news!  Congratulations, Terry.  We now have a 2nd Miracle Man.

WOW! That's great. We love the good news.....

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am very happy for you. It is so wonderful when we hear such good news.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Great news gives hope to all of us.
Thank you and congratulations.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for sharing your good news Terry. It is good to hear that someone is winning the battle against this beast. Hope is always a good thing.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Yea!