Topic: Another Teddyism!

This is just between us, but I have to share it with you! Teddy has his own way with words in his older age, I am not so sure but maybe in his younger years too, I wouldn't know about that. Marion, having met him you will really chuckle.
He cannot grasp the word cholangiocarcinoma, its a hard one for him and I don't blame him in some ways. OK, so last night we went out to eat and someone looked at his "new" CC bracelet and said, "what is that?" In his own way he answered, "that's for Angelo Carcinoma!"  Leave it to this sweet Sicilian to turn CC into something Italian!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Another Teddyism!

How do I get a bracelet?

E Mail your request and address to I think Stacie. You can find her at the top on the Board.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thats ok, my little Italian Dad wouldn't know the name of his cancer if it hit him on the head.  "Angelo Carcinoma" sounds like a mafioso name.  Too cute Teddy!

The  Lord is my shephard

Lainy.....ha, ha, ha....you are so right of what I have seen.....that is Teddy... remarkeable, funny, and so very human in his behaviour.
Thanks for the laugh,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

As soon as Stacie  and Rick have worked out the logistics I believe that it will be announced on this site.  Don't worry, everyone will have a chance to wear the bracelets.  Coming soon.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER