Re: My Dad is gone...

Thank you so much for the kind words & thoughts Ashlea, ljg, Darla, Barbara and Pam. I feel like this site is a bunch of old friends, that I have to periodically check in on, as your encouragment on this journey has been priceless. In a strange way, I also feel very distanced from cc right now.... as if it's a class that I"ve been attending daily & I"m burned out on it, I'm sick of studying, researching, reading, learning, breathing, living this stuff everyday. And I was only a caretaker!  I never felt that before this week, because every little concern was worth burning the midnight oil over, if it could bring new answers.  With Dad's death, I feel like the chapter on cc is closing & class is over. I don't have anymore questions about cc.... & the greatest challenge/fear of this whole process, Dad's death, has come to fruition.  Perhaps this is a 'normal' response to the cancer and grief.

Best,
Tess

Re: My Dad is gone...

Tess.....many others have expressed similar feelings of wanting to go on by leaving behind this disease.  I am wishing for your heart to heal one day at a time and for joy to return to your life.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER