Topic: michelle.t

Michelle's husband Chuck has asked me to post that she passed away on February 16th. She was only 43 and leaves behind 2 young girls as well. They had a few good moments during the final 2 weeks and her family all got to see her before she passed on. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Patty

Re: michelle.t

Please pass on my condolences to Michelle's family. I will say an extra prayer for her and her family tonight.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

My heart breaks for the family...please let them know that Em and I will be praying for comfort, hope and strength.

Heather

I was just thinking of Michelle yesterday, and I was hoping we hadn't  heard from her b/c she was doing treatment and was just busy.....  That is just heartbreaking, I truly couldn't imagine leaving my son now, he would be so lost.  Thanks Patty for letting us know.  I will absolutely include Michelle in my prayers tonight.
Peace
Barbara

The  Lord is my shephard

Dear Chuck and family,

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  May God hold your family tightly in his hands as you deal with such a loss.

In sorrow,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Our prayers and thought go out to Michelle's Family. Thank you Patty.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks for letting us all know about Michelle, Patty. Her family will be in my prayers also.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Chuck..... Our sincere condolences in rememberance of Michelle.  A big prayer of support for you and the girls.
God Bless,
Valerie and Jeff

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

I pray for Michelle and her family.  Please give them strength.

My sincere sympathy to Michele's family and loved ones. She seemed so full of hope and life - I can't bear to think of her two daughters without her. What a tragic loss.

Joyce M