Topic: Teddy Update

Hi everyone. Teddy had his cyber knife in December and the Radiologist wanted a PET Scan about now to see if the zapped monster is gone. CIGNA said no last week but we got a call today...he is scheduled for this Friday morning. We have a radiology god! Sure helps to have an aggressive yet caring doctor. Teddy is doing so well can't imagine anything will show up. But then, cautiously optimistic.  He has a very hard "bump" about where the mass was. We will have to ask about that. In the meantime all is good.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Teddy Update

Ohhh, I have my fingers and toes crossed for a good report on Friday!

You both know that you are in Em's and my good, good thoughts and we will be praying so very, very hard for you both. And remember all things come together for the good of those who love the Lord!

Love,
Heather

Lainy.....I am expecting an excellent report.
Hugs to both of you,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy I am so glad he'll get the Pet scan this Friday. I'll say a prayer that  the "zapped monster" is gone and nowhere to be found!
Jamie

Lainy,

We'll all be waiting for the good news on Friday.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Best of luck. I am so glad the insurance thing worked out.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Gotta love the insurance industry.  So glad they approved the scan, I will be praying for a great outcome on his scan!

i can only echo the well wishes for teddy, lucille and i will be praying for a great outcome....ron

Lainy,
   I will be praying for a good outcome from the scan. Thinking of you and Teddy.

Hugs  - Joyce C.

11 (edited by tiapatty Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:27:54)

Lainy,

Here's to a clean scan! My prayers are with you for Friday.

Patty

Lainy, wishing and praying the best for Teddy's PET scan.

Carol

Thanks, everyone. Don't see how we can miss with so many wonderful people behind us! I am sure we will not get the results until next week. Thanks again.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.