1 (edited by rick Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:02:20)

Topic: Senators Kennedy & Hutchison Introduce the 21st Century Cancer ALERT

http://www.npaf.org/images/pdf/kennedy- … 0final.pdf

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Senators Kennedy & Hutchison Introduce the 21st Century Cancer ALERT

Maybe its just me, but when I click on that link , it only takes me to my gmail account??  Is it supposed to send them an email or is it supposed to be a link to a story?

Jill...it takes me back to my g-mail account also. I will ask Rick to help me out on this.  So sorry.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Does this help?  I googled it and came up with this site.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-717

Thanks...this also is a great article. I have e-mailed Rick to see if he can help me with finding the correct link.  Sorry, my computer skills are still evolving.
Thanks to both, Carol and Jill.

original link is fixed.  thanks.

Thank you, Rick.