The little child with shining eyes,
The older folks so patient, wise:
Each of us in our own way
Find God and peace how'er we pray.

In unison our voices raise
To hallow God and sing His praise,
Our spirits rise--all hope's reborn
Yea, for all time, on Easter morn.

Teddy & I wish you all a very happy Easter.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: TO OUR CC FAMILY: HAPPY EASTER

And a wonderful Easter to you and Teddy!!

Tess & Family

Wow! I was reading my bible this morning praising and thanking God for his beloved son, Jesus Christ.  This Easter means more to me than any other because the promise that was made, whoever believes in me shall have everlasting life...my sweet, sweet husband is ACTUALLY there...with Him! His grace and mercies mean more to me now more than ever.  Wishing everyone a very joyous, peaceful, beautiful Easter!

I would also like to join in wishing everyone here a wonderful blessed Easter.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lainy - what a great poem - thanks so much.

Heather - you are absolutely correct - Easter Sunday is our promise of eternity - that we KNOW where our Husbands are. I do not feel as sad as I did at Thanksgiving and Christmas - because of that promise from God.

Everyone else -Have a blessed Easter - Ham and scalloped potatoes, here we come!

Joyce C

Happy Easter everyone!

"He is risen"

"He is risen indeed"

HAPPY EASTER everyone........ron

And happy Easter to all of you too! I'm in Illinois this week and heading up to Milwaukee today to spend Easter with my mom and grandma. Grandma is 99 and the sweetest woman on earth-- we're SO blessed to have her!

Kristin

Peace, hope, and healing to all!

Happy Easter everyone!

Love,

G