Topic: TEDDY's PET Results

Doctor just called and from this 1st PET Scan after having cyber knife in December, the Miracle Man has again come through with flying colors! The scan showed only a small soft tissue left and the Radiologist, Dr. Kresl is extremely happy with the results. Another PET in 3 months to check again. Teddy has a hard "lump" near where the deed was done and the doc wants to check that out in person. We are sure if it was anything to worry about it would have shown up on the PET.  Next will be the stent exchange again for his right ureter. And just MAYBE we are going to be able to plan for a summer trip to Milwaukee the end of July to see all the kids. And with this our biggest wish is to hear good news from all of you!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: TEDDY's PET Results

Lainy,

I'm so happy to hear about your Miracle Man's scan!

G

Lainy.....Hugs to Teddy for being the miracle he is.  So, go take this...cancer!!!
Hoping for a great summer vacation coming your way.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great news, Lainy and Teddy!!  A positive attitude is priceless.  Gary heads into surgery tomorrow hopefully to repair his pancreatic leak and hernias.  Of course we're praying there's no sign of anything "lurking" - his numbers are all low.

Live each day to the fullest

Good luck, tomorrow.  Tell Gary that many good wishes are coming his way and that I am wishing for his speedy recovery.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Lainy..........Way to go Mr. T.  Your an inspiration to us all.   
Get started on the vacation plans.
God Bless You Both!
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

GOOD LUCK on Gary!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am so glad to hear this Lainy.  Been checking here everyday or news of that scan!  Doing the happy dance for you all!

That's great news Lainy & Teddy.  Good luck to Gary & hoping to be hearing good news from you also.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lainy and Teddy,
You are living proof that statistics are just mere numbers, they have no credence and  are not set in stone!! I know you will be coming to Milwaukee this summer!  Guess what?  Milwaukee is only 40 minutes from where I live, I guess I am going to meet the "miracle man". and the very cool women behind the man.(o.k. not behind- side by side)
Great News Lainy!
xoxo
B
Good Luck to Gary W.  Lets hope for similar results.  Positive vibes are in the air.

The  Lord is my shephard

lainy,
good news is always great to hear, it gives us strenght to go forward each day. you give it HELL Teddy and we will be praying for you and everyone....ron

Great news Lainy!! Like you said before, ours is not to question why but just be thankful and enjoy!!

Great news Lainy, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you guys get out there to see the kids!

Best to you always,
Tess

Lainy what great news!! I am so happy that the scan had such good results. Hugs to both you and Teddy .
God Bless,
Jamie

Lainy

What great news for you and Teddy!!!  And for all of us...it's wonderful to hear such good news.  Just picture me here smiling! 

Jean

Lainy,
I am so happy for you and Teddy. I was about to make a very inappropriate joke, but I will refrain and let you two bask in the good news. Spring really is around the corner and spring brings life and wonderful things. I feel it on the board. Take care and enjoy your news.

Good luck Gary. WIll be thinking about you today.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope