Topic: CC wristbands

I have to mention the CC wristbands are absolutely beautiful.  They are always getting attention, everyone in my family is sporting them now, infact friends are asking for info on getting them.  A beautiful band designed for all the incredible people connected to this cancer.

The  Lord is my shephard

Re: CC wristbands

Hi Roma,
  would like to have one of those wristbands, how can I get some....ron

All the ladies in my family now have a wristband...and some friends too.  I get asked all of the time what it is for.  That's the important part....spread the word.  And they are beautiful and unique...just like the people who have had this awful cancer.

Yes, but can someone tell everyone how to get them?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

We are all wearing them also.  I totally agree. It is important & it does give us the chance to spread the word about this awful, rare form of cancer that has touched all of our lives.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

You are ll saying how wonderful they are but no one is telling everyone how to get them! Please and Thank-you!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

If I click on the "Home" button at the top of the CC page, it takes me, well, to the homepage. I get a pop up that tells you about them and gives you the chance to order them. I am sure there is another way, but you might try that.

Sue

Today is a new day. Congratulations, you are already a survivor!

I was going to say, as soon as I go to this website the pop up at the beginning tells you.  They are offering one free to each household and then you can buy more.  They have made it really, really easy.  Thank you for that:)

"DITTO" The pop-up comes up when you come onto the site. You can order them from there.  Thanks for making it so easy.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I  get the pop up, too.  However,  when I clicked on the 'DONATE' tab at the top of the page I scrolled down and found a place to order multiples.  I ordered them for everyone in my family too, and we will wear them at our city's Relay For Life later this summer.  (The 'STORE' tab may also have the wristbands, I don't remember~they've got some great shirts, etc.)

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

Just checked:  'STORE' section does not have wristbands (maybe in the future?)  On the HOME page at the lower left side there is a picture of the wristbands.  Click on that, and you will be brought to the DONATE section where one is able to order multiples.  Scroll further down and one will be able to order the offered free wristband. 

They are, indeed, very nicely done.

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

We don't yet have the staff to handle a store of our own, so we do almost all the merchandise sales through Cafe Press.  However, we did have the wrist bands made, and as some of the previous posters have mentioned, you can find the information for ordering the bands at the following link: http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/donate.htm.

I know Rick is going to be excited to see all the positive comments on the bands!

30-something caregiver

My lovely bracelets arrived today, I plan to give them to family and friends. I know everyone with cancer is in the same boat but who says we can't be the most fashionable people on the boat? And within 5 minutes of putting mine on I got my first question about it.

Patty

During my travels I discovered many other uses for the wristbands.  Forgot something to hold back my hair....voila...wristband, keep papers in one pile...wristband.  And as you said....the comments are endless.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Check this out, a new Teddyism! He was wearing his CC bracelet and someone asked him what it was. With his memory not as good as it used to be and a word thats difficult to say under any circumstances he answered, "Oh, that's Angelo Carcinoma".  Leave it to Teddy make a Sicilian out of it!!!!

I love that:  Angelo Carcinoma.  Can't get it out of my mind.  Thanks Teddy, you did it again.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER