Topic: Any news on Rose

I read her blog and I am so sad for what they are going through.  Just checking to see if anyone  new anything other than that.  Thanks.

Re: Any news on Rose

The last I heard she was going home on Monday and was on Hospice care. Rose and I had emailed back and forth because we only live about 3+ hours apart. I had hoped to get down to see her after her resection but then the resection didnt happen and things seem to have gone down very fast since then. I emailed her Mom but havent heard back yet. If I hear anything else I'll post it. I know Rose and her family would appreciate all our prayers.
Jamie

This disease is so cruel, I know my mother didn't know what hit her, it is like a Mack truck coming on. We watched her slip away just like Rose's family, it is the hardest thing to bear.

Patty

Jamie....thank you so much for passing on this information.  I am sending all my love to Rose and her family.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I am praying and thinking of her every minute...hoping she is not suffering.  Having been through this, you almost wish you could be there to help.  I know her sisters and family will help her and be with her.

I just read her blog.  Her sister writes that she is still hanging in there.  She was able to see her son Levon graduate from high school.  However, she is in the process of dying. 

That makes me so sad.

I am extremely sad.